1) Bill Discounting / Purchase Invoice Finance / Invoice Discounting
Sales Bill Discounting is a type of business loan where the seller can avail money in lieu of the bills that are yet to be paid by their customers. The loan is offered at a discounted invoice value and can be repaid once the customer pays the actual bill after the agreed credit period.
Purchase Invoice Finance is primarily offered against the purchase invoice for quick disbursal of funds for the business so that it can meet its daily purchase requirements easily.
Features of Bill Discounting Loan feature
- Interest rate offered starts from 18% onwards
- Collateral is not required for high rated business enterprises
- Loan tenor is up to 4 months
2) Working Capital Term Loans
Working Capital Term Loan is majorly availed to meet the operational costs of the enterprises and companies. Working capital is known to be an unsecured loan where no collateral is required.
Features of Working Capital Term Loans
- Loan tenure offered goes up to maximum 3 years
- Competitive interest rates
- LTV (Loan-to-Value) ratio against collateral or security is provided up to 90%
3) Working Capital Demand Loans
Working Capital Demand Loans are also known as revolving working capital loans which are availed to meet the daily operation costs of an enterprise. This type of loan provides the basic cash flow for various business related purposes.
Features of Working Capital Demand Loans
- Loan tenure up to 1 year
- There are no pre-payment penalty charges
- Interest is paid on the utilized amount only
- LTV ratio is up to 90% against collateral or security
- Loan can be applied online only
4) Secured Term Loan
Secured term loan are opted to finance both operational cost and capital expenditure of a company. As the name suggests, it’s a secured loan and required for the purchase of plant or machinery, land or building, construction activities, etc.
Features of Secured Term Loan
- Majorly availed by small, medium and large business enterprises
- Balance transfer feature is available
- Long tenure up to 7 years
- LTV ratio is up to 90% against security or collateral provided
- Collateral accepted, including: plant, machinery, land, building and many more
5) Project and Acquisition Finance
Project and Acquisition Finance is offered to provide funding applicable to special projects, strategic buyouts and purchase of new business units. Few key elements which are considered before providing the finance include timelines, cash flows, total cost, repayment structure, means of finance, etc.
6) Medical Equipment Financing
The company provides new and refurbished medical equipment for doctors, nursing homes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
Features of Medical Equipment Financing
- Interest rates staring at 18% onwards
- Loan amount from Rs. 10 lakh
- No collateral required
- Repayment tenure up to 7 years
- Equipment finance is applicable on medical devices including X-Ray machines, dental chairs, ultrasound doppler, CT/MRI scanner, C arms Cath-lab, etc.
7) Machinery Loan
As the name suggests, this type of loan is offered to expand the business by availing machinery loan for the purchase of new or refurbished machinery from authorized dealers and manufacturers.
Features of Machinery Loan
- Purchase of new or refurbished machinery
- LTV ratio is up to 75%
- Repayment tenure is up to 7 years
- Flexible schemes, as per your business requirements