Fees and charges
The fees and charges which are applicable to Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan are listed below:
Before you can apply for this personal loan, there are certain eligibility criteria that you will need to conform to. These factors are:
- The applicant will have to be a salaried professional with a regular source of income.
- In case of self-employed professionals and businesses, business loans are offered.
- The minimum age required to be eligible for Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan is 23 years.
- The maximum age up to which an applicant will be eligible for Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan is 55 years.
Some of the documents that will be required for applying for a personal loan are listed below:
- Credit information: ABFL will require your PAN card to check the information in relation to your credit history.
- Proof of Identity: You will be required to submit your proof of identity such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport, etc.
- Proof of address: You will be required to submit your proof of residential address. For this purpose, you can submit your Aadhaar card, PAN card, ration card, and so on.
- Bank statements: ABFL will require your bank statements to provide you with the best possible offer. ABFL also makes initial offers without a bank statement.
In addition to the documents mentioned above, you might be required to submit a few more documents as per the requirement put forward by Aditya Birla Finance Limited.
How the EMI calculation works for Aditya Birla Finance personal loans?
The EMI calculation for Aditya Birla Finance personal loan can be best explained with the help of an example. Consider a scenario where you take a personal loan of Rs.1 lakh from the company. The company charges you an interest rate of 14% for a loan tenure of one year. The loan repayment schedule and EMI details for this loan can be given as follows: