Edelweiss Retail Finance is one of the top private sector lenders in India. The lender offers various products such as housing loans, SME finance, salary advance loans, etc., as part of its product suite. The loans offered by Edelweiss Retail Finance are catered to both salaried and self-employed individuals. The lender also offers a personal loan called the Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan, which has been specifically designed for salaried employees. Read on to know more about the Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan. Listed below are certain important details about the Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan:
How Does It Work?
The Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan is a type of personal loan that is exclusively available to salaried employees. Individuals who wish to apply for this loan can do so through Creditupchar.com in a convenient and hassle-free manner. Once the applicant submits the application form and the required documents online, the lender will verify the submitted documents. If the application gets approved, the applicant will receive the loan amount. After the loan amount has been disbursed, the repayment will have to be done via Equated Monthly Installments or EMIs as per the repayment schedule provided by the lender.
How to Apply for the Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan?
Individuals who wish to apply for the Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan can do so through Creditupchar.com. The steps that you will need to follow to apply for this loan are as follows:
- Navigate to the official website (www.Creditupchar.com).
- Check your eligibility by keying in the required details.
- Once you do this, you will be able to view a list of loans that you are eligible to apply for.
- You will need to click on the ‘Apply Now’ option, which you will find beside the loan name and particulars.
- Once your loan application is verified and approved, you will receive the loan amount.
Individuals who wish to apply for the Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan will need to meet the lender’s pre-specified eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
- You should be a salaried employee – permanent, third-party, or contractual (subject to certain terms and conditions).
- Applicants should be between the ages of 23 years and 55 years.
- You should earn a minimum monthly income of at least Rs.20,000.
- Applicants should have a total work experience of 3 years and a work experience of at least 1 year in their current organisation.
- Residents of Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Vadodara, Delhi NCR, Udaipur, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Lucknow, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Hyderabad, and Chennai can apply for this loan.
- Applicants should have a CIBIL score of at least 700.
To apply for the Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan, prospective borrowers will need to submit the following documents:
- Photo ID proof - applicants can submit their PAN cards as ID proof
- Proof of address or residence - applicants can submit their driving licence, Aadhaar card, rental agreement, utility bills, bank statement, or passport as proof of address
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Salary slips for the last three months
- Recent passport-size photographs
Features and Benefits
Certain important features and benefits of the Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan are as follows:
- Prospective borrowers can apply for this loan online.
- Salaried employees who are eligible can apply for this loan for funds to meet any financial requirement of theirs.
- The loan amount will be disbursed in a timely manner if your loan application gets approved.
- Prospective borrowers can opt for a repayment tenure of up to 2 years.
Salaried employees who are in need of funds can avail the Edelweiss Salaried Personal Loan. The lender offers this loan at an affordable interest rate and charges a minimal processing fee, which helps lessen the financial burden on borrowers. Once you receive the loan amount, ensure that you pay the applicable EMIs in a timely manner to have a good borrowing experience. Keep in mind that if you skip or default on repayments, your CIBIL score may be affected, which might, in turn, make it more difficult for you to avail a loan in the future. Ensure that you do your research, familiarise yourself with the lender’s terms and conditions, and apply for the loan, if it matches your requirements.