HDFC Bank Personal Loan Details
Fees and Charges
The various fees and charges that are levied by HDFC Bank are:
- You should be employed at a private company, a public sector company, or with a state, central, or local government body.
- You should be over the age of 21 years. The maximum age is 60 years.
- You should have an overall work experience of at least 2 years.
- You should have been employed at their present organization for a minimum of 1 year.
- Residents of Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Pune, and Cochin should have a minimum income of Rs.20,000 per month.
- Residents of other cities should earn at least Rs.15,000 per month.
How the EMI calculation works for HDFC personal loan?
Let’s take a personal loan of Rs.1 lakh for a tenure of 6 months. Assume that HDFC charges an interest rate of 15.5% p.a. For the repayment tenure, you must pay an EMI of Rs.17,428. The loan repayment schedule is given as follows:
Compare HDFC personal loan with loan from other lenders
Before you apply for a personal loan from HDFC Bank, ensure that you go through the loan particulars, check your eligibility, and are familiar with the terms and conditions of the lender.