Key highlights of SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card offers savings on various purchases or transactions that we conduct on everyday basis.
From accelerated reward points to spend-based rewards to renewal fee waiver, the credit card offers more practical benefits that enable the cardholders to save while they spend on the credit card. Let’s look at the features and benefits of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card in detail.
- A lifestyle credit card with a minimal renewal fee.
- Renewal fee waiver on milestone spends.
- Accelerated reward points on day-to-day spend categories.
- Bonus reward points within 60 days of card set-up.
Lifestyle benefits offered by SimplySAVE Credit Card
- 10x more reward points on everyday spends.
Offers on Bank Bazaar
- Check your eligibility for the SimplySAVE Credit Card for free.
- Free credit score check.
- 100% paperless approval and hassle-free processing guaranteed.
Features and Benefits of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
Welcome benefit: Earn 2,000 bonus reward points by spending Rs.2,000 within first 60 days of card issuance.
Also, get Rs.100 cashback by withdrawing cash using your SBI SimplySAVE card within first 30 days of card issuance.
Renewal fee waiver: Spend Rs.1 lakh or more in a membership year and get your annual fee of Rs.499 waived off. The waiver is applicable from 2nd year onwards.
Reward point Benefits
- Earn 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent on the card.
- 10 reward points on every Rs.100 spent on dining, entertainment, departmental stores and groceries.
- 4 reward points = Re.1.
- Redeem reward points against your card outstanding. You can also use the points to redeem gifts from SBI Rewards Catalogue.
Global acceptance: Not just in India, the SimplySAVE credit card can be used at over 24 million outlets worldwide, including 3.25 lakh outlets in India. Cash withdrawal is also possible from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs located across the globe.
Balance transfer on EMI: You can transfer the outstanding balance on other bank credit cards to the SBI card and pay it back in EMIs. The balance transfer on EMI offered by SBI comes at a lesser interest rate and processing fee.
Convert purchases into EMI: SBI Card also offers the Flexipay option using which you can convert any big-ticket purchases into easy monthly instalments.
Any purchase worth Rs.2,500 or above can be converted into EMI and can be paid back in tenures ranging from 3-12 months. However, the conversion must be done within 30 days of purchase.
Free add-on credit cards: With the SimplySAVE credit card, you can take up to 3 add-on credit cards without any additional charge. Your immediate family members aged above 18 years are eligible for the add-on cards, which come with similar features as that of the primary card.
Fuel surcharge waiver: Fuel bills no more attract additional surcharge if you use the SimplySAVE credit card to pay for your fuel.
The fee waiver is applicable on all the transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000 made at any petrol station in India. The maximum waiver per billing cycle is capped at Rs.100.
Fees and Charges associated with SBI SimplySAVE SBI Card
Eligibility to apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card
Eligibility for SBI SimplySAVE credit card depends on SBIs internal policy. If you wish to know whether you’re eligible to apply for the card, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Go to SBI Credit Cards ‘Simplyfier’ page (www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-cards/simplyfier.page)
- Click on ‘Your income and expense information’
- Select your income and monthly expenditure and click on ‘Show my card’
You will then find the list of cards you are eligible for. If you find SimplySAVE SBI card in the list, it indicates that you met the eligibility criteria to apply for the card. You can click on ‘Apply Now’ button under the card to apply for the same.
Alternatively, you can also call SBI credit card customer care helpline to check your eligibility for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card.
Documents required to apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card
The documents required to apply for SimplySAVE credit card vary for each customer. Below is an indicative list of documents required for any credit card application.
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof document
- Bank statement
How to apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card Online?
You can visit SBI Cards official website to apply for SimplySAVE credit card online.
Alternatively, you can also apply for the card through Creditupchar, which delights you with attractive partner offers.
Steps to apply for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card on Creditupchar.com
- Click on the ‘Check Eligibility’ button on the page.
- Fill the required details to know your eligibility to apply for the card.
- Eligible applicant would be redirected to the online application page.
- Fill the online application form and click on ‘Submit’.
- Upload and submit the required documents.