Key Highlights of HDFC Diners ClubMiles Credit Card
- A premium travel card with best-in-class air miles program.
- Redeem reward points for air miles through miles exchange program.
- Free airport lounge visits to both domestic and international airports.
- Dining discounts at partner outlets.
Travel benefits Offered by HDFC Diners ClubMiles Credit Card
- Book air tickets across 150+ airlines and hotel rooms from a wide choice of hotels listed at hdfcbankdinersclub.in and enjoy special benefits.
- Enjoy 6 complimentary visits per year to 25+ domestic lounges in India and 700+ lounges worldwide.
- Exchange HDFC credit card reward points for air miles with leading air lines.
- Avail a complimentary insurance cover that protects you and your family
- Air accident coverage worth Rs.1 crore
- Emergency medical expenses coverage worth up to Rs.25 lakh
- Credit liability coverage worth Rs.9 lakh
- Travel insurance coverage worth up to Rs.55,000 in case of loss or delay of baggage
Offers on Creditupchar
Apply for the credit card on Creditupcharand enjoy exclusive partner benefits. Keep checking this space for the most updated offers.
- Check your credit score and eligibility to apply forthecard for free.
- Enjoy 100% paperless application process.
Features and Benefits
Welcome gift:As a welcome gift, you will get 1,000 reward points, which will be credited once the joining fee is paid.
Also, for every card renewal, you can earn 1,000 reward points as renewal bonus. However, the bonus is not applicable if the fee is waived off.
Annual fee waiver:The annual fee on the card will be waived off if you spend Rs.1 lakh or more in a year. Transactions such as HDFC Cash on Call, HDFC Credit Card Balance Transfer, and cash withdrawal are not considered as retail transactions, hence the total spend does not include such transactions.
Reward points programme:Reward points on Diners ClubMiles Credit Card are powered by the Miles Exchange Program.
- You can earn 4 reward points on every Rs.150 spent on the card.
- Reward points can be redeemed for air miles with partner airlines and hotels including British Airways, Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines, Trident Hotels, and Club Vistara.
- 1 reward point = 1 air mile.
- Reward points can also be redeemed for gifts and vouchers from HDFC’s exclusive Rewards Redemption Catalogue.
- Also, exchange the points for air ticket and hotel bookings at HDFC Bank Diners Club website. (1 reward point = Re.0.50)
- Dining offers - You can enjoy 15% discount or other benefits at some of the finest restaurants in your city.
- Travel concierge services - Get assistance for your travel needs by booking a concierge, which is available 24/7.
Fees and Charges
The HDFC Diners ClubMiles Card is offered by the bank to both salaried and self-employed individuals. The eligibility criteria are different for both the type of customers.
For salaried individuals
- The applicant must be aged between 21 and 60 years
- The net monthly income of the individual must be more than Rs.30,000
For self-employed individuals
- The applicant must be aged between 21 and 65 years
- Income Tax Return (ITR) must be more than Rs.3.6 lakh per year.
Howto ApplyforHDFC Diners ClubMiles Credit Cardonline
Apply for Diners ClubMiles Credit Cardonline by visiting HDFC Bank website directly. Alternatively, you can also apply through Creditupchar to enjoy partner benefits.
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the card through Creditupchar.
- Click the ‘Check Eligibility’ button on the page and establish your eligibility for the card.
- If you’re eligible, you will find the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Click on it and enter the necessary detailsbeforesubmitting it.
- You wouldthenbe prompted to upload the documents. Upload the sameand clickon‘Submit’.
Youwill receivetheapplication number on yourregistration mobile number once you successfully submit the application. You can use the same number to check the status of your credit card application by clicking 'Track Application' on the website.